Leeds Life Drawing Summer School
27 August - 31 August 2012
Leeds Life Drawing takes over the Gallery space for a week for their first ever LLD Life Drawing Summer School.
Not an exhibition, but using the exhibition space… the Gallery will be transformed into an artists studio for one week only while 15 artists are taken through the process of drawing the physical form from head to toe. The course will be taught by Sam Dalby, a local artist who teaches in and around Leeds and Yorkshire.
The 5 all-day sessions are tutored and all materials are provided.
Please note: this is a ticketed course only, the Gallery will be closed to the public from 28 – 31 September 2012.
For more information please visit the Leeds Life Drawing website.
About Leeds Life Drawing
The Leeds Life Drawing sessions are an opportunity for creative and artistic types to come along and draw untutored for a couple of hours. While aimed at those with drawing experience, all are welcome.
The model is provided and basic materials of cartridge paper, charcoal and boards are all available at no extra cost, but you can bring your own materials if you wish. You do not have to commit to a group of sessions, just take it session by session and see how it goes. Sessions can be booked a number of weeks in advance, as soon as they are made available on the website.
Some important information:
- Please note that the sessions are not ‘drop-in’, you need to book in order to secure your place.
- Bookings can only be made via the booking form on the Leeds Life Drawing website, please do not phone, text or email.
- Places are usually fully booked a week in advance so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Payment can be made by BACS transfer, clicking on the paypal option when you making a booking, or by bringing cash in advance to the Gallery or Café.
- The sessions are non-refundable.